Resource icon

Ultimate Stats Widget [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Stylesfactory

Stylesfactory submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Stats Widget - Better display for basic stats.

Ultimate Stats Widget was created to change the way that basic stats are displayed.

View attachment 266828

View attachment 266829

View attachment 266830

View attachment 266827

With many options you can make it fit your theme. To make it work, just install and add as widget to area you want to. Recommended is to set it somewhere below forum nodes.

Read more about this resource...

When I press BUY to buy this add-on it take me to XenFactory but you don`t have any bl00dy login in there.
Please simplify the precess of buying the add-ons.

Thank you for your feedback. Website was updated to make it easier to navigate.
In general to get access to any of our plugins you need to be patron. Then you can download everything from our discord.
If you have any questions please ask them via DM or on our Discord channel.

This widget seems ok, but tbh really only to a basic level.

Ya'll got any alternatives?

I mean something far more comprehensive, customizable and generally adaptable in most situations.

A compound multi-widget without the typically imposed generic limitations....as in, something at least several orders of magnitude superior to this basic "Ultimate Stats" one...

Perhaps some kind of ULTIMATE UTILITY WIDGET which may serve as a discreet-easily accessible container that could optionally host any number of any type of widgets—all in one location.

Not simply another drop-down tabs type thing either, I'm thinking rather of something that actually looks attractive and also functions attractively....and isn't an overly technical pain in the digital butt.

If not, well....😏 that'd be lame af.

Thank you for your feedback. Website was updated to make it easier to navigate.
In general to get access to any of our plugins you need to be patron. Then you can download everything from our discord.
If you have any questions please ask them via DM or on our Discord channel.
🤔...aye? So how does one actually register an account at the linked site?

It takes me to a site called "Vault" and it seems to be devoid of a registration option...as far as I can see.
Is the reg button tucked away somewhere in particular?

Also, in case y'all ain't aware, when visiting that site on mobile - one of the annoying pop-ups gets stuck partially off screen at the lower > upper-left quarter and it effectively inhibits viewing a decent chunk of the page. Though it buggers off after a failed accidental login attempt.
😂I couldn't see what the button was because the pop-up was covering most of it.

Top Bottom