Ultimate Custom Slider [Deleted]

Two questions -

-Does this support sidebars/minimal sliders within slidebars? I've read through this thread and was under the impression it was an option
- Is there scope in the future to import info from threads, a sort of 'featured thread' feature? That would be killer.

Many thanks

How is the slider feed with pictures?
I believe you have to add them manually for each slider you display. As I asked above, I wondered if there was scope to automatically pull info from threads using the first attachment as an image. I imagine this is what you was thinking?

Would still love it if this could be a feature addition in the future.

How to buy addon? Looks like your site do not accept payments.

Bought it. But seems that does not work with latest version XF.
Widgets do not appears on default style also as on themehouse styles.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template admin:sf_customing is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:664
Generated by: Apr 28, 2021 at 4:31 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/mysite...', 664, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(664): trigger_error('Template admin:...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1593): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('admin', 'sf_customing')
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('sf_customing', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('StylesFactory\\C...', 'admin:sf_custom...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "/testforum/admin.php?custom-slides/"
  ["referrer"] => string(69) "https://mysite.com/testforum/admin.php?custom-slides/sliders/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["custom-slides/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Also addon added null right column on all pages exclude main page. (whole content has been moved to the left side).

It's part of SFCore Extended (part of portal update). It only works with our themes. If you need support for your Ultimate Custom Slider (if you use it) please contact us on discord.

Top Bottom