Ultimate Custom Slider [Deleted]

MattiGB updated Ultimate Custom Slider with a new update entry:

fixes

• fixed problem with long titles and long descriptions, now text will work better but remember it's place for short text ;)
  • fixed problem with responsive design
  • fixed problem with one slider animation, now when you set one slide per page it will only work for top location (above forums, under menu)
  • fixed problem with wrong loading javascript libs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do I understand correctly that you can add an unlimited number of slides? It's just not reflected in the screenshots.

Quick question: The zoom method has been changed from the an earlier version to the current and is no longer working.

I also recognized that you still refer to the following option setting, which is no longer visible or available:
  • "{{ $xf.options.Vertiforo_manual_size }} == 1"
  • "{{ $xf.options.Vertiforo_manual_size_content }} == 1"
Is that correct or is there something missing in the new version?

Quick question: The zoom method has been changed from the an earlier version to the current and is no longer working.

I also recognized that you still refer to the following option setting, which is no longer visible or available:
  • "{{ $xf.options.Vertiforo_manual_size }} == 1"
  • "{{ $xf.options.Vertiforo_manual_size_content }} == 1"
Is that correct or is there something missing in the new version?
Thank you for reply.
Zoome efect was removed in newest version. I changed way how blocks react in responsive design so there is no need to set manual sizes. In most cases they were messing responsive design :P I will recheck that code again and clean old not usable parts. Thanks.

Thx for your reply, but the zoom option is still in there, see the following option:

1594409803025.png

The problem with the size is that it is to high if I put it into the sidebar and it would be great, if you could set the height and width for them. Maybe checke where the widget is placed, if it is in the sidebar use the configured width and height.

Edit: Question about use animated.css what has to be entered into the fields ? I tried something like:

1594410231369.webp

But it does not work.

Last edited:
Thx for your reply, but the zoom option is still in there, see the following option:

View attachment 230196

The problem with the size is that it is to high if I put it into the sidebar and it would be great, if you could set the height and width for them. Maybe checke where the widget is placed, if it is in the sidebar use the configured width and height.

Edit: Question about use animated.css what has to be entered into the fields ? I tried something like:

View attachment 230198

But it does not work.
I see there is massive change in animate.css, previous version were using shorter animation classes like fadeInLeft etc.
Try to remove animate__ if it won't work you need to wait for new version of slider.

Do not work, even I do not see the entered class in the source code if I view it.

Will the animation been shown if you hover over the text?

Top Bottom