UK Lawyer Solicitor?

Dixie McCall

Hey I know there are many UK folks here and I'm wondering if anyone knows of (or is) a good UK contract Lawyer/Solicitor. We have decided to sue my daughter's Uni and we need to speak with someone in the UK as soon as possible. We're not sure where to start as it relates to the UK legal system.

Is you daughter in the student union? They may be able to advise not only on solicitor but possibly other routes re: a grievance

Hi Mr. Lucky-thank you for your reply. :)

No we pulled my daughter from UK university for a few reasons I can't discuss in detail online right now but suffice to say, it was a surprisingly bad and expensive experience. My daughter filed several complaints about dorm but the main SERIOUSLY unhealthy issue was never taken care of so with that issue and really bad education (or lack there of) we had no choice but to bring her home. Now they are trying to bill us for the remainder of her dorm fees. In addition to trying to bill us for the dorm, we're now stuck paying for a student loan she never got to benefit from because the education was so bad at this particular Uni.

We just want to recover our costs and legal fees. If we could sue for the stress this has caused us we would! ! LOL

It's a lot of work and money just to prepare to go to a UK Uni let alone the approx 50K a year for international students.

No we pulled my daughter from UK university for a few reasons I can't discuss in detail online right now but suffice to say, it was a surprisingly bad and expensive experience.
Ah, OK then. I jave had some experience of action against a UK university, but as staff not as student. What I can tell you is they will dig in and close ranks. It's notbeasy. The one thing that cabn rattle them is if you can prove any kind of discrimination, sex or race.

Top Bottom