1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Guitar Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by PVO_Dave, Jun 22, 2013.

1. PVO_Dave

PVO_Dave Active Member

Decided to purchase a second XF licence and try to establish a UK guitar forum (be a lot better for buying / selling than the popular US forums).

Running XF 1.2b1 with just styling changes (probably more to be done) and the sitemap mod.

I put it live today, so not much in the way of content so far :)

HenrikHansen and Adam Howard like this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice style. Liking the colours so great job.

I'd suggest fixing up the breadcrumbs it is a little broken in firefox with the arrows having a space within.
    PVO_Dave likes this.
  3. PVO_Dave

PVO_Dave Active Member

Thanks Shelley.

Could you do me a screen shot? Seems OK on FF for Mac o_O
  4. PVO_Dave

PVO_Dave Active Member

Scrap that, I can see it - Investigating :)
  5. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Heh, interesting design... not sure if I like it or not... Its clean at least.
  6. PVO_Dave

PVO_Dave Active Member

Looks like there must have been an issue in 1.2b1 which has been resolved in 1.2b2 as the code on here is different.

height: 24px;
    max-width: 100%;

To 'Breadcrumb > Item Content' and 'Breadcrumb > Breadcrumb' in Style properties resolves it (copied from here :))
  7. PVO_Dave

PVO_Dave Active Member

It was all dark to start with, using the flame top effect with a trans black finish instead of the bright orangey/browny to yellow sunburst, but it looked too dull, hoping the guitarists amongst us will 'get it' :)