• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Uhm... *lowers his voice* hello?!

T-889

Greetings everyone,

I just made the step, registered and wanted to say "hello" to the whole community.

Hopefully this was the right forum to do so...

Kind regards,
T-889

*goes looking around the forums*

T-889

Thank you, it's really a nice place, but I struggle to believe it's the happiest place :) (Aside from this being highly subjective ;))

I'm just looking around, wanna see xenforo, the new competitor in its full glory.

I'm both, customer of vBulletin and IPB. When vBulletin 4 missed all it intended to achieve I made the step towards IPB (there was no xenforo back then).

I love the new technologies XenForo uses, and I'm very interested. But as I need a CMS, Blogs, a Gallery, a Shop and a Forum I'm currently only enjoying the performance and the clean look of xenforo, I think :(

whynot

...I'm just looking around,...
...But as I need a CMS, Blogs, a Gallery, a Shop and a Forum I'm currently only enjoying the performance and the clean look of xenforo, I think :(
Have a look in a few years time and all that will be here.
I think.

T-889

Yes, probably. I'm looking forward to this and I'm really interested if it will be "bloat" by then or if they can keep up the great performance...