XF 1.2 Two websites share the same member database?

Whatley187

Hello all,

Ok, so I am hoping what I am looking to do is possible. Currently I run a XenForo fan-site for a video game. I am currently working on opening up another site, but I would love for both of my sites to share the same members. For example, if you register at site A, you can log onto site B with the same information. Both sites would share members and member stats (i.e both boards would show the same member count etc). Is something like this possible, and if it is possible is it an easy thing to manage?

I really appreciate any help available on this topic. Thanks in advance.

In the core software, no, this isn't possible. But it is possible with add-ons (there are two in the resource manager I believe), but note that each site will have to have a separate XenForo license.

In the core software, no, this isn't possible. But it is possible with add-ons (there are two in the resource manager I believe), but note that each site will have to have a separate XenForo license.

Awesome! Yea, I will be purchasing a new license for the second one etc. Do you have a recommendation on which resource is better? Thanks by the way, I didn't expect an answer that quick!

Top Bottom