Two Questions - Wordpress Support and Paid Memberships

NewsNotion

Hello! I am interested in potentially buying your software. I have two questions though.

1. I have noticed a few Wordpress bridging add-ons. I was wondering if there is one that works well and continues to be supported. The two I found were severely outdated. I basically just need a plugin that can take an account from the xenforo forum and that user could comment and interact with the Wordpress website.

2. I know that you guys have an option for people to pay and upgrade their membership, does this support multiple tiered memberships? Or is there an add on that accomplishes this?

I appreciate all the help!

1. I have noticed a few Wordpress bridging add-ons. I was wondering if there is one that works well and continues to be supported. The two I found were severely outdated. I basically just need a plugin that can take an account from the xenforo forum and that user could comment and interact with the Wordpress website.
XenWord works really well (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenword.2775/). We have set it up on many websites and our customers are happy with it :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "multiple tiered memberships", but it is possible for members to purchase more than one different upgrade simultaneously.

I'm not sure what you mean by "multiple tiered memberships", but it is possible for members to purchase more than one different upgrade simultaneously.

Sorry I probably didn't describe it correctly. I just mean different membership levels. For example, bronze, silver, and gold, memberships that are different pricing with different permission settings. It sounds like you guys have that.

Top Bottom