**** Twitter

DRE

Added a bunch of people to my twitter last night so that I could add them to my Instagram.

Find out that Twitter has kicked Instagram to the curb so we can't do that anymore.

Was upset for a lil bit... then shrugged and moved on.

Realized that I had a lot of Direct Messages, started deleting some... was falling asleep doing it when I realized there must be a better way. Google-searched a mass-deletion tool for Twitter Direct Messages. Found something called DM- Whacker. Found out Twitter kicked that app to the curb too...

:notahappycamper:

Twitter's been doing this to a lot of major companies as of late. The LinkedIn $#!^ started this trend. :unsure:
So it was LinkedIn's site that started revoking access to outside apps then Twitter followed suit?

I don't see why they don't just follow Facebook's example. That's one thing that site's good for. You can almost integrate with everything.

Man I haven't been this upset over some social networking crap since Digg.com removed the auto import publisher RSS feature.

So it was LinkedIn's site that started revoking access to outside apps then Twitter followed suit?
LinkedIn was hacked some time ago, it was followed by Twitter dropping the LinkedIn partnership entirely. Thus, dropping any integration or access to Twitter code or allowance to integrate.

Wow...

Funny but sad.

Well I spent a lot of time on Twitter the past couple of days. I found an easier way to delete all my DMs but not a way to view them all in an easy format. Twitter really sucks.

Top Bottom