• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tutorial: Sub Forum Grid Listing...

It seems that if you have categories to display as pages, and you're on one of those pages, any categories or forums displayed there won't display their child nodes. Not even the subforum drop-down is available.

I have an issue with 2 forum nodes not displaying their subforums as a grid but the rest of the forum nodes display the grid properly. On my "default style" however, they work perfectly. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?

Thanks!
1393226.webp1.webp

I have an issue with 2 forum nodes not displaying their subforums as a grid but the rest of the forum nodes display the grid properly. On my "default style" however, they work perfectly. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?

Thanks!
View attachment 25105View attachment 25106

It appears to be happening because NCAA and Pro Sports are set up as categories, and all others are forums. Did you make the node_category_level_2 edits in that style?

Top Bottom