Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Deleted]

Some of my users on Android complain about not being able to upload attachments like pics. Clicking on the upload button does not do anything. As I don't have an Android phone I can not test it.
There is a known issue in 2.2.2 and it is being fixed; it will be corrected in the next update.
Thank! We have an existing app name (used to be tapatalk, then a different app beta) that we want to use. Will this be a problem?
You have the option to overwrite your existing apps if you have all of the necessary keys; if you're overwritten the app previously then this means you do have them and just need to send a message to help@turnkeymobileapps.com with these keys beforehand :)

There is a known issue in 2.2.2 and it is being fixed; it will be corrected in the next update.
Great to hear. Thanks for the update. I have some other issues that have been reported too.

ANDROID:
- Sometimes there's a vertical line on the screen. It's not nice but no problem in using the App.
- The App often crashes down.
- It's not possible to open pop up menues.
- Often, there's no "click", it's a "tripleclick" and nothing happens.

Reactions: TMA
Is there anything to report about this part? New Style Property: Shield Loading Pages (*)

(*) This is an add-on update; some changes require an update to the app (marked with a star) and will be released separately later this week. ( turnkeymobileapps, Apr 18, 2017)

turnkeymobileapps updated Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone with a new update entry:

Turnkey Mobile Apps v2.2.4

Turnkey Mobile Apps v2.2.4 has been released! An add-on upgrade is required, download the latest add-on from www.turnkeymobileapps.com after logging in, and follow the instructions in UPGRADE.txt.

The Android app update will be available within 48 hours. The iOS app update will be available within the next 3 to 4 days.

---

Policy Changes

- Added Bulk Pricing for admins with 3+ boards

Read the rest of this update entry...

I asked for a demo for wweforums.net but I've changed my mind, please don't take the time to fulfill my request.
We had to reject this request due to the trademark/copyright policy of the app stores. A reminder to anyone using reserved terms in their site/domain (and therefore app name) that you must have permission from the rights holder in order to use it.

Usually the app stores reject it outright and put a policy strike on the developer, and the ones they don't get initially they catch later. We do not want to take this risk and have your members pool in the app only for it to be taken down, so we enforce this policy aggressively.

@turnkeymobileapps

Hi I need to know if all of my applications and plugins would be compatible with your Mobile App?

installed.webp

I am very interested in purchasing your product, so hopefully your application supports most, if not all of these. Please let me know.

Thank you

Reactions: TMA
Hello,

I've used the test app some time ago and it worked pretty well. But wasn't here a monthly fee? Is 295 USD a one time fee now?

However, I remember one thing. It seems as if the website is running within a kind of iframe inside the app. I've experienced that I have to enter my passwort from time to time when using the app. This might be caused by the XF cookies lifetime. It would be brilliant if the app could save user id and passwort for a certain forum so that it is not necessary for the user to enter the login data again. is this already possible?

regards, rhodes

Hi I need to know if all of my applications and plugins would be compatible with your Mobile App?
They are all compatible (:
I've used the test app some time ago and it worked pretty well. But wasn't here a monthly fee? Is 295 USD a one time fee now?
For a brief time we tested monthly pricing, and it simply was not sustainable, so went back to the yearly pricing ($295/yr).
It would be brilliant if the app could save user id and passwort for a certain forum so that it is not necessary for the user to enter the login data again. is this already possible?
If I understand correctly, you are asking if the app saves logins so that if you log out, the next time you load the page, your username and password are already filled in and you just need to touch the login button rather than entering it manually for each login. This is not supported at this time, but it has been noted.

turnkeymobileapps updated Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone with a new update entry:

emergency announcement

This is an emergency announcement for Turnkey Mobile Apps clients.

After attempting to push out a recent update to the App Store, we received a sudden notification from Apple stating all app updates on our store account were rejected.

This is related to changes around Apple's App Store Guideline 4.3. To see how this affects you and more details on what you can do, click here.

Note: The minimum plan/license type has been raised from Turn-key to Enterprise, which is why the pricing listed on the resource has changed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
The frozen free mobile apps plan is now suspended indefinitely. All remaining FMA apps will be unavailable on the app stores (both Android and iOS) from Monday, June 12th.
Too bad that TMA is doing so badly with her products. I'm going back to Tapatalk, which works at least well.

Top Bottom