Translation Turkish

Adam Howard

Seeking an individual who can translate XenForo into Turkish

Important: You must be able to read and speak Turkish natively, not using an automatic translation tool or program.

Hi @Adam Howard
You can download the Turkish translation from Xen-TR
That's what we're using right now, but the author who post here (same person) has not updated it in a while.

In addition, we're looking to have a few other phrases translated for our site (the many add-ons we use). Which is why it was posted here as a paid service. ;)

When completed, we will release our translation free of charge which will include an updated XenForo 1.3.1 translation (including add-ons).

I would be, but I am really busy right now. If it is not a problem for you, I can do unpaid translation whenever I am free and send it to you when it is done?

I would be, but I am really busy right now. If it is not a problem for you, I can do unpaid translation whenever I am free and send it to you when it is done?
Thank you kindly for you offer.

If you manage to complete this, we would still wish to extend our original offer to pay you for your time and services (upon completion).

I (or you) could then release this freely to the rest of the xenforo community (so others may benefit).

(attached at the current untranslated phrases)

Attachments

Top Bottom