Trying to purchase now with prepaid card. Card only valid in the US

Brad Padgett

Hello Xenforo Community,

I am trying to purchase Xenforo right now as we speak with a prepaid OneVanilla master card but the card is only valid in the U.S. and will not go through because your payment procession is in Great Britain.

What are my options here?

Today is my birthday so if you have a solution I will be very pleased.

Is there a way you can setup a one-time special payment procession for me in the United States?

Or are there any other options? I have the money with me now and ready to pay immediately.

Regards,

Bradley Padgett

Hello Xenforo Community,

I am trying to purchase Xenforo right now as we speak with a prepaid OneVanilla master card but the card is only valid in the U.S. and will not go through because your payment procession is in Great Britain.

Is there a way you can setup a one-time special payment procession for me in the United States?

Or are there any other options? I have the money with me now and ready to pay immediately.

Regards,

Bradley Padgett
Hi Bradley

If your credit card is accepted by PayPal there is nothing you should be worried about, just select PayPal as the payment method and enter your credit card number (you don't have to create a PayPal account first)

Hi Bradley

If your credit card is accepted by PayPal there is nothing you should be worried about, just select PayPal as the payment method and enter your credit card number (you don't have to create a PayPal account first)

That's what I did but it still didn't work. When I called OneVanilla that was when they told me why it wouldn't work. Said it was because the payment was international.

But if I was using paypal I am not sure how this could be.

Any suggestions, from members or staff?

EDIT: I tried Claudios method and it wouldn't work either. I have paypal account and tried it while logged in the first time. I tried the second method of using the card without logging in and that didn't work either.

So is there any option?

Last edited:
Why don't put the money on the PayPal Account from a normal account and pay only with PayPal.
If you have money into the PayPal account the card is not used.

In all honesty I would but my paypal is only 80% verified and it won't let me. People can send me money but it won't let me add any.

I was hoping staff could lend me a hand by giving me a One-time US purchase option. Or come up with a way.

Hello Xenforo Community,

Regards,

Bradley Padgett
I have dealt with Vanilla Visa's so many times. I have even contacted both Paypal and Vanilla to confirm what. Even though you may be using Paypal, the company MUST be located within the United States. So that being said, the Vanilla Visa will not be allowed to purchase XenForo.

I have dealt with Vanilla Visa's so many times. I have even contacted both Paypal and Vanilla to confirm what. Even though you may be using Paypal, the company MUST be located within the United States. So that being said, the Vanilla Visa will not be allowed to purchase XenForo.

Okay guys I just bought an American Express card and it worked without issue. I am now a registered Xenforo licensed user!

Thanks for all your help.

You guys have a great week. :)

Top Bottom