1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying To Find an Add-On

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by MistyMeanor, Aug 16, 2013.

1. MistyMeanor

MistyMeanor Active Member

Let me try to describe this... sad thing I just came across it about an hour ago and now can't find it. One of those things where I think mental note "Go back to that" and forgot. Now can't find it anywhere, don't remember developer or even really what to call it.

So I have seen it on other people's forums as well... and you can set like pop up bubbles (boxes) that you can input like "log in now to view this thread and post HERE first" where thread and here are linked. But you can make custom messages that show up to guests, or new users, etc.

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Nudaii likes this.
  3. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

Ditto, @MistyMeanor the above addon sounds like the one you want :)
  4. MistyMeanor

MistyMeanor Active Member

YES! That's the one I was looking for! Thanks so much! I knew I remembered it was a well-known developer, but for the life of me couldn't remember which one! Thanks @Martok and @Richard.r!
  5. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member

Or take a look at your browser history. In most cases as soon as you see the URL you will remember it....