Cannot reproduce Trophy point appears when disabled

Can you clarify what you mean by "user overlay"?

I'm assuming you mean the member card/tooltip, but that's not something I can reproduce.

This is with the enableTrophies option disabled:

There is no points value there.

And enabled:

Are we looking in the wrong place?

I did wonder if you meant that, but then I couldn't reproduce it there either. It's fairly clear in the template:
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.enableTrophies">
   <dl class="pairs pairs--justified fauxBlockLink">
      <dt>{{ phrase('trophy_points') }}</dt>
      <dd>
         <a href="{{ link('members/trophies', $xf.visitor) }}" data-xf-click="overlay" class="fauxBlockLink-linkRow u-concealed">
            {$xf.visitor.trophy_points|number}
         </a>
      </dd>
   </dl>
</xf:if>

I did wonder if you meant that, but then I couldn't reproduce it there either. It's fairly clear in the template:
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.enableTrophies">
   <dl class="pairs pairs--justified fauxBlockLink">
      <dt>{{ phrase('trophy_points') }}</dt>
      <dd>
         <a href="{{ link('members/trophies', $xf.visitor) }}" data-xf-click="overlay" class="fauxBlockLink-linkRow u-concealed">
            {$xf.visitor.trophy_points|number}
         </a>
      </dd>
   </dl>
</xf:if>

I had it unchecked in style properties > Message user info elements. Just saw that it is enabled in Users > Trophies. Silly me but again it seems like upgrading to 2.1 from 2.0 had it enabled. This can be moved now from this section but it would be reasonable to have the upgrade respect old value.

We do maintain the old value. It has never been controlled by style properties.

Im not referring to style properties, im referring to the acutal enable/disable setting in user>trophies. I know that because we never enabled the trophy system at all.

Top Bottom