XF 1.4 Trophy criteria issue

Zynektic

Hi there,

As per the attachments the 'Addicted' trophy has been issued to users for 1,000 posts when they have no where near this. I've also added a 'Veteran I' trophy which has 200 posts and 180 days registered in which triggered and the forum is only 1 month old.

I have other trophies such as 5000 posts which is IDENTICAL to the Addicted trophy just with the 1000 value changes to 5000 which has NOT triggered so I am confused. I've ran the cron/rebuild without any luck.

I'm using [bd] Medals and their paid trophy extension but these should not cause any issue as they do not contain any criteria and as mentioned above the 5,000 posts is identical to the 1,000 posts, both have awards added but one triggers and one has not so it makes no sense.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• addicted.webp
    addicted.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
  • awards.webp
    awards.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 2
  • posts.webp
    posts.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
  • veteran.webp
    veteran.webp
    14 KB · Views: 2
The cron only applies to recently active members.

To apply it to all members, run the rebuild function in the Tools -> Rebuild Caches menu.

I have run the rebuild function and it caused those users to be flagged with trophies which they have not met the criteria.

As I mentioned, the 'Addicted' which is a default XenForo trophy has been issued to users without meeting the 1000 posts but the 5000 posts one with identical set up other than wording and the value changed to 5000 has not. I am unsure why the Addicted triggered but the 5000 has not when neither should trigger as the criteria has not been met.

It must be a problem with the criteria.

Note that previously awarded trophies are not removed once the criteria is no longer met.

I removed all trophies before starting, updated it to ensure no user has trophies other than the default ones and then added the new ones in.

Is there a way to remove any trophies achieved otherwise in case its duplicating it somewhere?

OK, I am just going to deleted all trophies and start again - all I did with the 'Addicted' trophy was add a medal icon so the criteria was not changed but had been issued.

Cheers!

Top Bottom