Tried to install language pack and not the page won't load

Tott3

So I got the following error during the "rebuilding" phase and now my page won't load, it's just a white page, though I can access the admin panel. Does anyone know how I could fix this?

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '5-microdownloads_categories_block_bit' for key 'style_id_title'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
XenForo_Model_Template->insertTemplateMapForStyles() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Template.php at line 38
XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /storage/content/78/145578/obsessed-gaming.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Well, I'd like to make a whole new language pack if I could, because at the moment there are none up to date for Swedish. Though I can't use "Create new" button as I get that error which I mention earlier in this thread.

The error does come from the microdownloads add-on you have installed as I see it is mentioned in the error text. You would have to disable that add-on in the meantime and contact the author of the add-on.

Top Bottom