Trial migration

Hello!

I'm looking into migrating my established vBulletin 3.8.x board to XenForo 2.x. I am lead, by some threads here, to believe that migration tools exist, either from XF itself, or by third party, but I'm wondering if it's possible to test out this migration automation before committing to purchasing a XenForo license.

I do have a "demo" set up that we've been fiddling with, and we're very excited about XenForo's feature set in comparison to what we've currently got. Is it possible to use the demo to trial the migration with? What happens to the data in it when it expires? (I assume this is a container somewhere...) If it isn't, is it possible to get an extremely short-lived license for XenForo to self-host the platform so I can see what the end result of our migration might look like?

Cheers,
Xyon

Hello again, sorry to dig up an old thread, but one of my team here would like to understand the terms of a refund better, in the unlikely event we try XenForo and decide against using it long-term for whatever reason. Is there somewhere this is laid out I can link them to, or can you explain the limits of the refund policy here?

Thanks

Top Bottom