1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TransverseStyles?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pope Viper, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Pope Viper

Pope Viper Well-Known Member

I believe John sold it off, but I haven't seen any news since that was announced.

Is anyone out there aware of any updates?

2. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Yes John has moved on to being a lead singer for a rock and roll band

Actually John is floating around with a whole new Xen style site in his sig :)

Miko and anotheralias like this.
  3. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

Today is one of the days when I have sigs enabled just to catch up on all the stuff I usually miss, like board links. "Only valid for 499 posts" ahahahaha!

4. mjp

mjp Well-Known Member

I thought the subject said TransvestiteStyles. I clicked for nothing. What a rip.

Jurhum likes this.
  5. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

LOOOL

And who's this John you people speak of?

6. Pope Viper

7. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

John (smacklan of vb, don't know his user name at IPB) sold TransverseStyles when he decided to take on XenForo themes. You can find him at www.xenstyles.com

Jethro likes this.
  8. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Thanks Liz, have this morbid fear I'll send people to the wrong place ... back to transvision vamp.

9. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Actually he sold it way before XenForo came out, and was leaving the skin business altogether. Then he saw XenForo....... ;)

10. Elizabeth

Okay, I didn't know that, I just knew he had sold it and xenstyles was his new baby. :)

11. John

John Well-Known Member

I'm here...just laying low ;) Yes, I sold Transverse several months ago and have nothing to do with it now, sorry.

12. Pope Viper

Is the new owner going to do anything, or am I going to be left stuck in the wind?

13. Elizabeth

I suggest you contact the new owner to find out.

14. John

John Well-Known Member

As Elizabeth said, it's best to contact him as I can't tell you anything about his plans. You can reach him at contact [at] transversestyles.com

15. Pope Viper

LOL. I would love to, but get this when trying to click on their contact form:

select form_name, form_description, form_redirect, form_success_message, form_password, form_unique_ip, form_frame_height, form_has_css, form_active, form_captcha, form_review from ap_forms where form_id='1' Query failed: Table 'transv_form.ap_forms' doesn't exist