1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transmogrification Reset Control

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by ragtek, Jul 9, 2011.

  1. ragtek

    ragtek Guest

    I've found this in the code.

    What's this?
    What does this do /What will this do?
  2. EQnoble

    EQnoble Well-Known Member

    based on the words alone I would venture a guess at it be to reset styling or values or something along those lines for elements that have become uglified...


       [trans-mog-ruh-fahy, tranz-]
    –verb (used with object), -fied, -fy·ing.
    to change in appearance or form, especially strangely or grotesquely; transform.

    But you already know ragtek...that is a guess because we both know I don't have the answer. :)
  3. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

  4. ragtek

    ragtek Guest


    that's included since october?:D
  5. Marc

    Marc Well-Known Member

    Transmogrify ... I love this word

    Sorry ..... Im a sad b***** LOL

Share This Page