Resource icon

Translating the Resource Manager

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Translating the Resource Manager - How to translate the Resource Manager to articles, blogs, etc.

I will be showing you how to translate the Resource Manager to articles, blogs, reviews, classifieds, etc. It is pretty easy, just takes patience. ;)

First you need to go to Appearance, then Search Phrases.
View attachment 64616

Next search for "resource". Some other addons may have "resource" in its phrases so only customize the ones with XenForo Resource Manager next to them.

View attachment 64617

Next click on a phrase and customize it.

View attachment 64618...

Read more about this resource...

Not only for the resource manager, I would anyone suggest using Guiltar's "Developer Kit" which you can use to filter phrases to their add-ons and state. For instance you can filter it for the resource manager and have it show only phrases that haven't been translated.

Not only for the resource manager, I would anyone suggest using Guiltar's "Developer Kit" which you can use to filter phrases to their add-ons and state. For instance you can filter it for the resource manager and have it show only phrases that haven't been translated.

I actually was going to include that in the tutorial, but after I installed the addon, none of the options showed up. I guess it doesn't work with 1.2.

Top Bottom