XF 1.2 Translating problems

BassMan

Hi!

I can see that a phrase is translated in the ACP language editor, but in frontend it is not.

When I look at the xml file it is translated too.

What am I doing wrong?

UPDATE:

I was translating in xml directly then upload it via ACP. But not it shows me evey phrase is translated (they are all red), but that's not true.

Btw, I deleted english language, because don't need it.

Everything ok. Now it is shoewing the translation. Don't know what was wrondg.

But it's still showing all phrases red, like they are all translated. Well, it's not a big thing, just asking if that is a normal behaviour.

It is not the normal behavior and you should revert it since that will be a massive headache when you upgrade your forums in the future. You can always delete your language and create it again to start over. Just make backups if you dear losing your translations.

It is not the normal behavior and you should revert it since that will be a massive headache when you upgrade your forums in the future. You can always delete your language and create it again to start over. Just make backups if you dear losing your translations.
Oh, no, and start translating all over again?

Maybe you misunderstood me. The frontend is ok, just in phrase editor in ACP are ALL phrases marked as translated, but I haven't translate it all. Maybe it's because I have translated it directly in xml file through Notepad++.

I don't think it's such a big deal. Checked the health of files through ACP and there are no errors. But maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom