Transfer your domain to NameCheap for $4.99, $1 goes to Save the Elephants

but this is too good an offer to miss
If you're signed up with their newsletter you'll see that they have discounts every so often, 4.99 is not bad, but I passed on it a couple times... Just 2 months ago they had 3.99 transfers, now that was one that was too good to miss. :D

If you're signed up with their newsletter you'll see that they have discounts every so often, 4.99 is not bad, but I passed on it a couple times... Just 2 months ago they had 3.99 transfers, now that was one that was too good to miss. :D
you suggest transfer one, then wait for the good deal again?

you suggest transfer one, then wait for the good deal again?
It's up to you, if you really want to save that buck or two you could try waiting, but there is no guarantee that they will go that cheap again or it might even be a year from now. If you need their services you can just go for it now.

It's up to you, if you really want to save that buck or two you could try waiting, but there is no guarantee that they will go that cheap again or it might even be a year from now. If you need their services you can just go for it now.
They tend to have transfer specials like that fairly often (Every 3-4 months).

They tend to have transfer specials like that fairly often (Every 3-4 months).
Yea, they are usually around 4.99-6.99 or something similar though. I think Fufu was referring to the 3.99 deal I mentioned. Personally I've only seen that deal once since over a year or two, unless I missed it.

Top Bottom