XF 2 Transcode CI scripts to Xenforo 2 - Budget 1000$

Betclever

Hello,

I would like to hire a dev. for transcoding the betting scripts I have atm to XF2.
The betting platform is running under CI (CodeIgniter).

The goal of this project is transcoding all things to XF2.
Of course, I will deliver a new API with doc. for parsing data for the betting platform.

Additionally, I would like a new design for the betting platform, I'm open for some ideas even if I can provide some examples...

I have a test area for making some tests before using the prod.

Requirements:
  • Strong knowledges of the framework CI.
  • Strong knowledges of XF2.
  • Parsing (API, XML).
  • Design skills (CSS, HTML).
  • Clean code.
Of course, if anyone is interested, I can provide links to the pages in question.

Feel free to come back to me if any question... Don't be scared! I don't bite even if I like TWD. :)

Budget: 1000$

Hello,

I would like to hire a dev. for transcoding the betting scripts I have atm to XF2.
The betting platform is running under CI (CodeIgniter).

The goal of this project is transcoding all things to XF2.
Of course, I will deliver a new API with doc. for parsing data for the betting platform.

Additionally, I would like a new design for the betting platform, I'm open for some ideas even if I can provide some examples...

I have a test area for making some tests before using the prod.

Requirements:
  • Strong knowledges of the framework CI.
  • Strong knowledges of XF2.
  • Parsing (API, XML).
  • Design skills (CSS, HTML).
  • Clean code.
Of course, if anyone is interested, I can provide links to the pages in question.

Feel free to come back to me if any question... Don't be scared! I don't bite even if I like TWD. :)

Budget: 1000$
I've left you a private message in relation to this.

This project is closed.
2 dev. are working on the project.

Rgds,
P.

@Brogan

Can you please lock my thread or edit the title because I'm not able to edit or lock my own thread?

Thx,
P.

Top Bottom