Trader

Trader 1.5

No permission to download
EDIT:

Thanks a lot Andy for your help. Successfully migrated from XenTrader to Trader! ;)

Last edited:
Is it possible to adjust this plugin so it is just a general "feedback"? I would like to utilize it in a feedback vs buyer/seller.

What a great addon this is :) any chance for the future you could make it work with usergroup promotions? (Amount of positive feedback they receive)

Edit: Also automatically link to the thread where feedback was given.

@AndyB EXCELLENT add on Andy. It's simple and light for the user. I am extremely happy with it. I have one question, is there any way to add a field for the person leaving the feedback to input the corresponding forum thread where the sale was placed?

Edit: Also automatically link to the thread where feedback was given.

@AndyB EXCELLENT add on Andy. It's simple and light for the user. I am extremely happy with it. I have one question, is there any way to add a field for the person leaving the feedback to input the corresponding forum thread where the sale was placed?

I was about to ask the same based on feedback from our users. This would be great update to this addon and most likely not the most difficult task! Thanks! @AndyB

Questions and Answers:
Q: Can you include a link to the thread a feedback was given?
A: No. Classified threads are often deleted, I don't want to have dead links.

SO what does this do to prevent one member from randomly giving out feedback if no thread url is required?

Top Bottom