Tracking external link clicks from the Resource Manager

DaveL

Hi,
I was just wondering if there was a way to see how many clicks there are from the Resource Manager external link to the vendors website?

Would be nice to be able to say 'X amount of people have clicked you 'Buy for $10' link and been taken to your webiste'.

Have the vendor create a campaign URL for your site and each click will be tracked in their Google Analytics

On free resources that link to URLs does the downloads indicator indicate the number of times it's been clicked?

1650725581260.png

The good thing about using campaign URLs is that the vendor will get additional stats in their google analytics. They could potentially track full sales conversions, and the quality of the traffic you send by monitoring their bounce rate, pages per session, session time etc., which could be more valuable to them than just the number of clicks.

Thanks @RobinHood
The free resources do, however we also have a section for vedors so they can add the link to their direct sales page. The only thing that shows up in the RM is the amount of views, unfortunately not clicks.
I shall have a look at the campaign URLS and point vendors in that direction. However the stats were mainly for myself to see how well that section of the site is performing.

Top Bottom