******* - Track Users Behavior / Action [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Check Users Behavior/Actions - It allows you to track users behaviours/actions

This mod will allow you to check/track your users behavior/actions for the following things:

1) Thread Views.

2) Watched Threads

3) Visited Forums

4) Watched Forums

5) Watched Resources

6) Downloaded Resources

The tracking can be done on an user per user basis. To do that, when editing an user, under the Action drop down tab there you will see added the 6 above mentioned options.

For more info please check the attached screenshots.

Read more about this resource...

Be nice if this was similar to the track member visits add on in vb, rather than just in ACP, you could view in forum as well with permissions, any plans for something similar?

Be nice if this was similar to the track member visits add on in vb, rather than just in ACP, you could view in forum as well with permissions, any plans for something similar?

I am not familiar with that other mod. Anyway, if you buy the mod I can expand it for you for an extra fee.

Nice, works well, sent you a PM,

In profile is a good touch, fits well,

Great service BTW, so very much appreciated, to all I recommend you check his resources, I own 4 addons of his as of now, probably be a few more soon, lol, they are all a nice touch to xf,

Last edited:
Would be good if it also tracked the user's posts and edit history.

I feel that this would be better to be used as a backend only feature instead of cluttering the mod tools with a link to each individual section.

A simple "Track this user's activity" link would make things much neater.

Thanks,

And no it doesn't, option is no longer available on the profile page, tried on custom and default style,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom