1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Total Members

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Eoj Nawoh, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Active Member

How is that number formulated? When I got to "List all Users" and count them, it doesn't coincide with the number listed under Forum Statistics.

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Can you provide a screenshot of the area you're referring to?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Banned members and those awaiting approval aren't included.

Amaury likes this.
  4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

He's talking about the Forum Statistics block, right? That's why I asked for a screenshot, because I wasn't sure.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, and the reason is for what Paul has stated.

Amaury likes this.
  6. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Active Member

Alright I understood that, and we had a series of spam bots, so I deleted quite a few, and now there are less actual members then total members. Is there a rebuild or something I have to carry out to fix this?

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you post the total members from the forum index, the member statistics from the ACP and also the banned member count?

8. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Active Member

Whatever the issue was, the recaching seemed to fix everything.

9. Randall

Randall Member

I think i have a similar issue, this is on version 1.4.2. When viewing the List All Users I see 27. In the member statistics box, the total members is 20. I don't have anyone banned and nobody is awaiting approval. I ran the rebuild cache for all options but that didn't change anything. Am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 10.03.53 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 10.02.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 10.01.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 10.02.36 AM.png

10. Randall

Randall Member

I found the solution, cron job needed to be run.