Lack of interest Topic Autotools / Moderation Macros

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

NicolasZN

When my forum moved after ZetaBoards closed, one of the key features we lost which helped our moderators do their job was topic autotools.

These allowed topics to be opened/closed/moved/pinned/responded to with a single action for commonly necessary tasks.
Being able to consolidate common series of actions into a single action makes moderator's jobs easier, and I think would be a great addition to Xenforo's software.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

My forum moved from ZB in July 2018 with that same issue. Whilst it's not standard and it'd be cool if it could be, we got an add-on for some autotools made by ForumCube (Not generic ones, they were more custom to us) but not sure if an option for you but could be worth a look at if you often find yourself doing those more mundane tasks often. Just thought I'd pitch in!

But, seconded, would love to see as standard!

Kind Rgds,
Jamie

Hey Jamie,

A similar add-on was made for XF 1 by Xon, but currently there are no plans for him to port it and I think it's the kind of moderation tool that could be easily added and provide a lot of utility in stock Xenforo.
I'm always reticent to hire for a custom add-on, as it's tough to gauge a fair price that a small community forum can afford and I've often found that I'm left doing most of the bug and security testing.

Thanks for the support for the idea!

Maybe you can ask Snog if he can also add an auto-reply feature when one prefix is chosen and that would be kind of what you are looking for.