Top Posters of the Month (TPM2) [Deleted]

To edit in ACP you must change that line in config false to true

NB: beginner tip: with lines in config.php you must always have the semi colon it is crucial

Last edited:
To edit in ACP you must change that line in config false to true

NB: beginner tip: with lines in config.php you must always have the semi colon it is crucial

OK... cool. Done. I see now that I can edit the chron entries via the ACP. :)

Soooo... I don't want to screw things up. I've noticed that my forum stats get updated at 8pm (my time) rather than, say.... 12am (midnight). Which of these is the correct chron entries?

It seems everything is run at 8pm, actually. So, is there a centralized default time setting for all chron entries?

I think I've figured it out. I've got to set them for 4am (UTC) for it to happen at midnight my time (US Eastern Time).

I noticed that this chron entry was scheduled at midnight (UTC)
1661545067960.webp

And, this was scheduled at 12:30am (UTC).
1661545118138.webp

I reset them for my local times at 12:01am and 12:15am respectively (as seen in the screen captures above). I figured there may be a reason for the 30 minute delay in the original settings. I changed it to 15 minutes arbitrarily.

I remember noticing my stats would dip to zero at midnight (UTC) / 8pm my time.... and then get updated 30 minutes later.
Is there a reason one is scheduled with a delay after the stats being rebuilt?

Been using this for a while now but as a customised version - if @au lait is still looking to update it, I'll make a few suggestions :)

For the widget I have 3 new options:

1) If showing in a forum list placement, only count posts from the current node (tick box)
2) If showing in a forum list placement, only show widget if in selected node(s) (multiple choice filter)
3) Only show widget if at least X posters (integer)

Hi - I can use a little help here.

I have this on my site but the user banner is showing shorter than the rest of the banners. I've tried to look for the css but haven't been successful.

Here's what it looks like:

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 8.00.40 AM.webp

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Also, for some reason the widget isn't showing in my sidebar even though I have it set up as a widget in ACP. Anyone else experiencing this?

Did anyone ever figure this out? Need to increase the padding a bit on desktop.

View attachment 276389

This issue will be fixed in the new version.

This add-on needs to be maintained. I will release a new version.
Actually, I got permission to update this a long time ago, but I didn't have time.

1669566009189.webp

It will continue for free.
@au lait labor deserves it. I hope you'll be back with us, 🙏

1. Is there a function to make it show top poster = most reactions in the month instead of most posts?
2. How can I make it show the username in the widget as well?
I think i need to modify this in the templates {$user.user.message_count|number} into making it show username instead

Last edited:
Top Bottom