Top Posters of the Month (TPM2)

Top Posters of the Month (TPM2) 1.3.0

No permission to download

djbaxter

The download version still says 1.0.0. Is that the updated version?

Answering my own question, no - that's the old version New download not yet available.

au lait

The download version still says 1.0.0. Is that the updated version?

Answering my own question, no - that's the old version New download not yet available.
The release will take place the day after tomorrow. Since I'm not at the PC tomorrow and can't react to problems early.

djbaxter

Nice update.

One glitch though: I have it set to show the Top 10 Posters for the month as a sidebar widget. It does that correctly.

However, if the date changer is enabled, as soon as I use the date changer to view the previous month, it reverts to the widget default of only the top 5 posters. When I return to the current month, it still shows only 5. If I refresh the page, it then shows the top 10 for whatever month I selected.

For now, I've disabled the date changer for all but admins but I think it's a feature members might want to have as well.

One other issue:

If I select to also display the list at the bottom of the forum using the Forum Overview Bottom hook or something similar, it displays the list vertically (and I think even double spaced) which is pretty ugly. If it's displayed there, a horizontal rather than vertical display would be more appropriate. Not a critical issue for me since the sidebar widget works mostly how I want it to, but perhaps for a future version.