Top 10 Xenforo Coders?

Who is the best in this list?

You will never get an answer like this. I'd suggest following this
Read the reviews, many people have been burnt before by not doing enough research.

You started the thread asking about their experiences with the coders and now you are asking everyone to compare them with each other.
that is not a good practice or tactic or whatever. Everyone does a good job. Everyone has different experiences with each one of them.
People have given you the list, go talk to each one of them and do some research yourself.

No one will tell you exactly where to go when we don't even know what you need to get done so you came come and rant later in public about how that developer was so bad or whatever in case things go wrong.

If you need something done. Mention it and wait for them to contact you, or go ahead and ask them for a quotation

My opinion.
I bought many add ons, installed all of them (more than 100), and in the end, developer support is what is the most important thing.
There is some addons that was coded good, and I do not have much problem with them in last few years. Some of them have many bugs, but than it is up to developer behavior, will he try to solve problems or not.

My expirience tell me that this guys are fine coders:
@Xon, @au lait, @Bob, @Chris D, @SneakyDave, @Siropu, @wmtech, @BassMan, @AndyB, @Arty and @rellect
That is list of coders that I trust because if I report them some bug, at least I have an answer "OK, I will try to reproduce it and I will try to resolve problem".

That is list of developers I trust, and if several coders has same addon, I will choose their. Of course, that in future this list can grow with another coders, but several other coders are on my never buy again list.

Sorry for my language

Top Bottom