XF 2.1 Top 10 Torrents permission

doncog

Reposting in correct board.

For two different user classes, 1 & 2, content is hidden from class 1, except in the Top 10 Torrents public navigation. Here class 2 torrents are being shown their hidden content to user class 1. This seems to be the only leak, and I don't know how to fix it, so for the time being I disabled {{ link('torrents/top') }} altogether. Any help is appreciated, just renewed license to ask this question.

Thank you & Best regards

I don't really understand the issue or the reference to torrents but content is controlled via the permissions system.

For navigation tabs you can use conditional statements to show/hide them to/from specific user groups.

This to show a tab to a specific user group $xf.visitor.isMemberOf(x) , this to hide a tab from a specific user group !$xf.visitor.isMemberOf(x) .

So there's no way to filter the content being shown in the Top Ten so both groups can use that navigation tab? This is the only navigation tab that shows user group 2 content to group 1..

So I'll put
!$xf.visitor.isMemberOf(x)
in the Display Condition with "(x)" being the title of the user group?

Thanks for the reply

So there's no way to filter the content being shown in the Top Ten so both groups can use that navigation tab?
I don't know what the content is or how it is permission controlled, so can't answer that.

Replace x with the ID of the user group.

Top Bottom