Today 's Newest Members Sidebar [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Today 's Newest Members Sidebar (version 1.0) - It will show all users registered at your forum during the last 24 hours.

This mos will show all users registered at your forum during the last 24 hours. If there will be no registartions at all during that time then there will be displayed nothing.

Installation. First unzip the mod package and ftp the library folder inside to the root of your forum folder. Then go to your Acp->Add-ons->Install New Add-on->Install from uploaded file: Click the Browse button, locate the addon.xml file inside the mod package and hit the Install Add On button.

There is no admin...

Read more about this resource...

LOL From your reply, I now remember you from vBulletin.org

Well, usually I ignore stupid questions/replies, but if it is anyone to lol here it would be me with your stupid question. I explained it very clearly at the description that the mod does not add any setting in the acp. What would be your next question, what does this mod do? :D :D

borbole, thanks for this resource.

Any chance for a 'random members' block?

Best would be a combined 'newest' and 'random' separated by a line or something with the same block. :)

borbole, thanks for this resource.

Any chance for a 'random members' block?

Best would be a combined 'newest' and 'random' separated by a line or something with the same block. :)

Is it a paid request? If it is, then I can code one such mod for you.

Top Bottom