No I did not.
I am talking about feature you have already mentioned into your plugins
  • Added TV watchlists, button to mark TV as watched and add to favorites
  • Added Movie watchlists, button to mark TV as watched and add to favorites

Attachments

• IMG_0226.webp
    IMG_0226.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 12
Those features were requested by the person that sponsored the update to be added, has nothing to do with you or your addon.

Things like that are bound to happen when you add something to someone else's work, sometimes features get added to the core, making the work you did useless. Happens all the time when XF updates and adds features.

Things like that are bound to happen when you add something to someone else's work, sometimes features get added to the core, making the work you did useless. Happens all the time when XF updates and adds features.
Why did you may this feature available for everyone when you known there is a add-on that’s dose the same thing

Is any possibility you can add option to disable it

when are you going to fix some of the issues related to widget and cover not displaying in movies and tv shows after you upgraded to xenforo 2.3

here a screenshot
IMG_0229.webp
IMG_0228.webp

also this is happening with the tv and movie threads add-on

@GameNet what's the differences between your addon (that I have) and this new update? Are the features exactly the same?

Maybe you could build on your addon and add other features. I need to login back to your forum

Why did you may this feature available for everyone when you known there is a add-on that’s dose the same thing
I paid for this to be added, I wanted something similar to features that are available on Letterboxd where members can say whether they liked, watched, or had a movie on their watchlist - there is no copyright infringement - having a quick look at your addon I don't even see very much that is comparable other than your addon has a watchlist feature.

Anyway, excellent work @Ozzy47 and @Painbaker. I'm super pleased with this and so are my members. Looking forward to working with you again soon :) ❤️

Hi @btmgreg
Are the features exactly the same?
Yes its the same

what's the differences between your addon (that I have)
  • My add-on has better layout compared to the new update something similar to tv time app
  • My add-on has Privacy System so users can choose who may see there watchlist, stats as compared to @Ozzy47 he doesn’t have the option available for users. also have plans to extend to list and imdb user profiles
  • My add-on has a features that’s displayed watchlist tabs in users profile compared to @Ozzy47 that’s he doesn’t have a option to display watchlist tabs in users profiles
  • My add-on has watchlist tab in my account and its merge into one single menu compared to @Ozzy47 he has separate the menus in my account
  • My add-on has plans to bring in ability to create list based on tv shows, movies, episodes, cast and crew some point in the future, ability to sync with there trakt data into the watchlist tabs and much more!
  • My add-on has the stats feature with ability to sync your watchlist stats data using your trakt account compared to @Ozzy47 he doesn’t have this feature!
  • My add-on has features that’s let users login using your trakt account compared to @Ozzy47 he doesn’t have this feature in his add-on
Maybe you could build on your addon and add other features.
I have plans to bring in tons of new features and improvements to the watchlist add-on that’s users can enjoy and with this updates. I am going to take a looks to see if I can integrate some of my features and integrate with the newer update that’s @Ozzy47

You can check the progress on xenshop

Top Bottom