TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Wondering if this could be used (applied) for different circumstances.... Like added choices to thread starters...
What are "thread starters"?

If you mean "Thread Prompts", since movies are tied to forums there would be no point in doing it that way.

Just a note that there was a template change in XenForo 2 Beta 4 that required a change in this add-on.

Those that have this add-on, download it again. Upload files to your server. Then go to Admin-Add-ons and select 'Rebuild' in the dropdown for the add-on.

I get an error message when the cronjob starts:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 1 src/addons/Snog/Movies/Cron/Convert.php:68
[/LIST]

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Snog/Movies/Cron/Convert.php(68): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/var/www/xf2tes...', 68, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Snog\Movies\Cron\Convert::Process(Array)
#2 src/XF/Admin/Controller/CronEntry.php(112): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:CronEntry', 'Run', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'cronEntries', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1831): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "/admin.php?cron/snogMoviesConvert/run"
  ["referrer"] => string(66) "https://xf2test.xxx.xxx/admin.php?cron/snogMoviesConvert/run"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["cron/snogMoviesConvert/run"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Could you please send me the add-on file you downloaded and installed via PC on my site?

There is something odd in that error message and I need to see the files you received.

For everyone's benefit, the file that was involved in the error above was replaced and Delezar had the old file.

The ability to rate movies (and TV programs with the other add-on) has gone away after upgrading XF to beta 8.
All issues that were the result of Beta 8 were solved yesterday. If you aren't watching the add-on threads on my site, I suggest you do.

Download the add-ons, upload the files to your server and 'Rebuild' them from the admin add-on menu.

Is it possible to use this add-on to another site than IMDB? If I change the page address and regex for cURL?

can i use my xf1 license for this add-on ?
No, however there is a discounted price to upgrade for a limited time period. Check the add-ons section of my site for the price.

You must log in to your account to see the upgrade pricing for the add-ons you own...
upgrades.webp

Last edited:
Is it possible to use this add-on to another site than IMDB? If I change the page address and regex for cURL?
This add-on doesn't use IMDB. It uses TMDb. IMDB does not have a free api for their site.

And, no it's not possible so far as I know.

The movie database already supports different languages so I don't know that it would be needed.

So far as auto translate, I honestly don't know. I do not know what is needed to use it.

OK. Just saw it. Thought the plug-in was using IMDB. Great!

Top Bottom