[tLk] Usergroup Legend

[tLk] Usergroup Legend 1.2.1

No permission to download
What do you mean you couldn't get it to show options on 1.3? It works just fine on my 1.3 site I use it on (http://servinglinux.com) using the BD Widgets as I outlined in earlier post.

Where it says, on the home resource page in the first demo picture "add options", I do not get that. It simply has the permissions such as disable and what-not, but I have no option to actually add groups using the resource. I assume I have to do it manually, but for now I am going to disable.

Where it says, on the home resource page in the first demo picture "add options", I do not get that. It simply has the permissions such as disable and what-not, but I have no option to actually add groups using the resource. I assume I have to do it manually, but for now I am going to disable.
Does the add-on show to be installed and active in your ACP? If so, when you go to Home -> Options it should show there like
screenshot.webp

and then when you click on it you should see the same as shown in the first image. If it's not showing and it's enabled then you have something else happening.

Just one, or one for different groups. It shouldn't be any different than a normal template edit to include FA in it.... unless you are wanting it to display specific ones for specific groups.
It really depends on how you are placing those icons.

Ones for specific groups.
One for Admin, One for Moderator etc .. Differents icons
Have you tried defining it in each individual user group? I'd have to re-install this add-on to check to see if that would work or not.

I cannot for the life of me get this to work on the latest posts viewable on the index or indeed the members online.

However it works in staff online and also in the box next to posts. I'm using xenforo 1.5

Top Bottom