Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I have disabled the add-on, so now my forums works.
If I enable the add-on, then the error comes back.

It did not happen during an update. The add-on was running fine, but suddenly stopped working.

I will try to get some more details about the error when I am at home.

I re-enabled the add-on after resetting some caches and webserver/php. Now everything seems to be running fine again.
So probably does not have anything to do with this add-on. This was a server issue.

It would be nice if I can change the settings to
  • filter only in newposts search
  • filter subforums in forumhome
  • filter both
In my case I would like to enable the filter for newposts but they are able to view every forum.

If the user is ignoring a forum, will the subforums ignored as well?

Last edited:
I just tested with all add-ons disabled and default theme.
It keeps showing the ignored thread in de last post column!

Can you please check if ignored threads are really hidden from last post column on forum index @truonglv ?
If you could install the add-on on your own forum then I could check it out.

And can you also please add this request for an upcoming release?

@truonglv

I see there's a permission to view ignore stats, and a tic_ignore_stats template, but I can't figure out how to get to the ignore stats page. Where is it? :)

As a related question... on that "Ignored Content: Users" tab... I get a list of 20 users with 1 next to them.
Does that mean those 20 users are being ignored by 1 person?
I know I have a lot more users being ignored than that, and some are being ignored by multiple users but they don't show up?

As a related question... on that "Ignored Content: Users" tab... I get a list of 20 users with 1 next to them.
Does that mean those 20 users are being ignored by 1 person?
I know I have a lot more users being ignored than that, and some are being ignored by multiple users but they don't show up?
Yes. That tab show members which being ignored by other members.

Yes. That tab show members which being ignored by other members.
In that case there must be a bug.

I have 2408 rows in the xf_user_ignored table.
I've done analysis on the table. 748 users are being ignored. One user is being ignored by 72, another by 61 etc.
The Users tab on Ignore Stats only ever lists 20 users (the perPage setting), and those are only being ignored by 1 user.
The query which gets the users is ordered by number being ignored - ascending, so it'll list the people being ignored least first.
I think the "ORDER BY total" should be "ORDER BY total DESC"

SQL:
            $data = $db->fetchAll($db->limit('
                SELECT `ignored_user_id` AS `content_id`, COUNT(*) AS `total`
                FROM `xf_user_ignored`
                GROUP BY `ignored_user_id`
                ORDER BY `total`
            ', $perPage, ($page - 1) * $perPage));

There are no page navigation options on any of the stats tabs so only 20 (perPage) will ever be visible.

Top Bottom