TipMe [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
Hi, nice idea - but its for me not possible to delete the URL, if i delete the URL in the options and save the profile, it gives an error (no valid url), so there has to be an url, if it was once filled.

Hello,

thank you for this addon, working for me. Just want to ask:

Is it possible to add one more position for "Tip me" link? And by that I mean user info block in the thread. So the link wouldn't be under the text of your post, but under the avatar with other user info :giggle:

And one unfortunate feature: The links are redirected through Profile link so when the profiles are visible to members only, guest can't tip you directly as the login page appears instead.
I don't see that as a problem because registered members tipping each other could be expected more then guest tipping, just reduces the chance that you get a random tip (y)

nice one this......i think one idea would be really great to see tho, for encouraging the activity even more....

if you "like" a post it says stats at the bottom of the post, who reacted what....

any kind of stat at all like who, how many people, what ammts etc tipped for a certain post...could pop out like the reaction stat box...

it will encourage it alot you know..being visible......super difficult to add?

ok....maybe a simpler suggestion ;P

if no url is set, the button still appears as normally, but only redirects to the profile page.....which is slightly confusing....

i was wondering if perhaps the button could be de-activated, or shaded out or something, if no url is set....perhaps a hover instruction to configure it or such?

regards

Horrible addon, and the developer is inactive or has left this project. It needs a major rework for it to work correctly.
Yes, I am inactive, have no interest in the project. You also already told me your problems with this addon and I ignored them. Sorry... Just good that it is free.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Top Bottom