[Tinhte.vn] Wipe To Go [Deleted]

Couldn't get it working I'm afraid. I'm using XFS Mobile Style 1.0.2, Android 2.3 (Samsung Galaxy SII)

Couldn't get it working I'm afraid. I'm using XFS Mobile Style 1.0.2, Android 2.3 (Samsung Galaxy SII)
Found a small issue with XFS Mobile Style when we enable Mobile Breadcrumb.

Working with Russ to fix it in the style.
For quick fix:

Add this line to Extra.css:

.breadBoxTop, .breadBoxBottom{margin: 0px !important;}

I checked your forum and it works fines my Phone & my iPad ( tested on Duyurular & some more). The only problem is with your Portal, it's seem your left bar make the layout can be fixed (it's scrollable). If any page have scrollable, we can not wipe.

One more thing, left bar make your portal looks mess.

Great idea! My users asked me to revert the left-to-right wipe and now they like it. I have to manually edit the javascript to achieve that. Maybe you could add a little option in ACP for that? It's a bit of a learning curve if all apps work one way, but this mod is doing the opposite wipe. I understand that there are users preferring that, but for my users they prefer the regular wipe as they know it from all other apps on iOS and Android.

My users love this addon :)

Great idea! My users asked me to revert the left-to-right wipe and now they like it. I have to manually edit the javascript to achieve that. Maybe you could add a little option in ACP for that? It's a bit of a learning curve if all apps work one way, but this mod is doing the opposite wipe. I understand that there are users preferring that, but for my users they prefer the regular wipe as they know it from all other apps on iOS and Android.

My users love this addon :)

I will add this option in next release.

:( why was this removed? is it not working? I had 1.2 installed & just accidental upgraded it to 1.0. not sure why it even let me go backwards. opps

It works fine on smartphones but lag on some tablets so I need to expand, fix,... I have no time now, so delete it temporarily. You still can use it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom