Timing to buy RM to save money...

snoopy5

Hi

I use on some boards already RM. Now I am thinking about buying another RM licence to add it to an existing XF board. The XF board licence expires in September. I plan to renew the XF licence then.

But what happens with this new RM licence in September, if I buy it today? Do I have then to pay additional 15 USD extra in Sepember? How is the licence duration than calculated? At the moment, XF has 6 months left, but the new RM if I buy it today has 12 months...

Could you please tell me how you proceed in this scenario?

Also what are the discounts for a new RM, if I already have 3 of them?

Add-ons are tied to the license and all of them are renewed at the same time.

If you want to avoid having to pay for a renewal for the RM in September, renew the license now, then purchase the RM.

Add-ons are tied to the license and all of them are renewed at the same time.

If you want to avoid having to pay for a renewal for the RM in September, renew the license now, then purchase the RM.

mmmhhhh....

What happens then with my licence duration of the XF forum software. Will it be added to the 6 months left, so it would be 18 months from now on?

And what abou XF 2.0, in case it will be released within the next 12 Months. Is this then included in that licence and I get a free upgrade to version 2.0 or do I need a new one for version 2.0?

Top Bottom