1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timekeeperforum.com - LIVE

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by seojoseph, Feb 22, 2014.

1. seojoseph

seojoseph Member

So the long awaited http://www.timekeeperforum.com is live today with over 1000 hours of custom development and custom twitter bootstrap theme :) Please post your feedback here or there. :)

Please note that the google ads have not shown yet so we're waiting on those. :) Which is why you see spacers :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    wickedstangs likes this.
  2. Daniel-SP

Daniel-SP Active Member

seojoseph likes this.
  3. seojoseph

seojoseph Member

Thanks for the image - yes, we still need to change a lot of little details and we haven't noticed that one yet. :) I wish I could have done this by myself.

4. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

Have you checked the site on mobile? Responsive is broken.

seojoseph likes this.
  5. seojoseph

seojoseph Member

yes; mobile will be fixed as well as a bunch of other little things we see hopefully this weekend. Hopefully soon we will get ads showing up so we can add responsiveness to those too.

6. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

There's some exceptional styling work in there. I like the thread views, particularly the circular avatars. Very good work.

seojoseph likes this.
  7. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Was hoping this was a Doctor Who website...

I am disappoint.

8. seojoseph

seojoseph Member

I actually started watching Doctor Who after this comment. :p What don't you like about the site?

Mobile Fixed

Yea there have been maybe 40 hours of changes i.e. design and development done since we've gone live. :)

Still on the todo list to get fixed. :)

9. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

The fact that its not about Doctor Who.

seojoseph likes this.
  10. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I love the theme, but it moves around in quite a disconcerting way when you click on a forum or thread.. and of course guests can't see threads so I couldn't see the post view.

I really like the simplicity and crisp clean design though.

seojoseph likes this.
  11. seojoseph

seojoseph Member

wait - guests can't see threads? Oh, I think you was talking about the Premium Members bit - yea. Im thinking about hiding that from view as it seems to cause confusion I think. As far as the header goes, were reworking as we speak.

To view a thread go here: http://www.timekeeperforum.com/forum/threads/found-another-tag-i-really-like.27969/ and today we just imported all of the items that was in a forum marketplace into our new marketplace so we pretty much enabled everyone to repost those with ease.