Time to buy non forum toy

TPerry

Well, after five years I'm retiring the tired old HJC SY-Max 2. The HJC was a modular and was noisy when going down the road on the current bike. It was fine on the GoldWing (AKA BarkoLounger).

Ended up getting a Shoei Quest Prestige full face. Found a heck of a deal on it (even though it is an older model). I'll take a $150 savings any day. I've had Shoei's in the past and really liked them. Hope this one is as good... but if it's not I can send it back to RevZilla and get a GT-Air for $450 more.

shoei_qwest_prestige_helmet_black_red_white_thumb.webp

Next step for it is the Sena SMH10R BT headset outfit. :D

Last edited:
I believe @AndyB could help you.

Help with what? I grab most of my stuff from RevZilla as they do price match and have a VERY good return policy. I've been riding bikes since '79 so I'm already familiar with that aspect and the different equipment and use one for my main mode of transportation (only time won't ride it is if there is ice/snow on the ground/road).
I average about 11,000 miles a year on a bike (no travel trips included in that - just local riding).
June I've got a 2300 mile round trip scheduled and will be doing a Saddlesore 1000 on one leg of it.

As for forum related - already run a bike related forum also.

Last edited:
Well, I ordered a Sena SMH10R (BT headset) also. That way, when I'm flying off the road I can call for help myself as I'm airborne. :D

Top Bottom