Lack of interest Time limit for sticky threads

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

igrec

What do you thing to give a sticky thread time limit? Let's say something is actually important today but it's a redundancy in a week or a year. It would make admins and moderators life easier.

Lets say I wanna stick a thread but I also can set number of days for it being sticky. When time is up it unstick itself , end of story.

Upvote 6
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What do you thing to give a sticky thread time limit? Let's say something is actually important today but it's a redundancy in a week or a year. It would make admins and moderators life easier.

Lets say I wanna stick a thread but I also can set number of days for it being sticky. When time is up it unstick itself , end of story.

Good suggestion. There is an add-on released which I'm sure Slavic released if you missed or overlooked it as an alternative

I think this is a great idea and something that is built into phpBB. I used it a lot for events where I stickied them and they unstickied themselves once they had happened. I think it would be a great addition to Xenforo.

We would like to intro with you this addon http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-sticky-thread-using-credits.2699/

I suggested this one a while back too. The Sticky-threads-timer.2238 seems like it will do the job.

Would be great to have this functionality included though, as phpBB does.

Top Bottom