Duplicate Thumbs up/down and dislike

Alpha1

For those webmasters who would like to use it, it would be very nice if there would be a thumbs up / down and a dislike option.

This is basically a negative counterpart of likes.

The lack of this function implies data-loss when migrating a website from another platform to XenForo.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would be better as a modification than a core feature. Though IPB does this and has the option to choose between likes and +/- reputation...so I guess that could be implemented as a core feature.....

The top two are also marked duplicates and are closed.
The third is not about thumbs up/down or upvoting or dislike but about a reputation system. There must be one thread somewhere that covers thumbs up/down, else this thread would not be closed.

The top two are also marked duplicates and are closed.
The third is not about thumbs up/down or upvoting or dislike but about a reputation system. There must be one thread somewhere that covers thumbs up/down, else this thread would not be closed.
The top one is not market duplicate, its just closed.

Here is another thread i found.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/suggestion-thread-voting-feature.363/

All of those suggestions are similar, therefore this suggestion is dupe.

This topic is about thread ratings, not about post rating.

All of those suggestions are similar, therefore this suggestion is dupe.
You are correct that its all about post rating. Though there is a significant difference between:
  1. Likes / Dislikes = pretty much the same as Thumbs up/Down.
  2. Reputation ratings with points and comments
  3. Best answer
Anyway, I will just forget about the suggestion.

That's a pity - I've like / dislike / meh buttons set up on VB4 using DBTech's Advanced Post Thanks / Like. Is there a xenforo equivalent?

Top Bottom