Add-on Threadst List Widget (BD Widget)

I think I will just add another option in the renderer to accommodate your need.
Thanks. Getting the widget to show the thread author in newly replied threads is the exact same way that the forum_view behaves.

Thanks. Getting the widget to show the thread author in newly replied threads is the exact same way that the forum_view behaves.
A new widget type has been added to the Threads renderer. The new version will be released soon :)

Reactions: DRE
A new widget type has been added to the Threads renderer. The new version will be released soon :)
Thanks I hope this works then I can finally uninstall XenPorta because that thread list widget was the only block I was using it for.

Still not working brother. In the forum_view appearance, the first avatar, before the title shows. But the second avatar, where you can see who has last commented, it shows a question mark avatar. Why is that? The people that are commenting have avatars too...

Still not working brother. In the forum_view appearance, the first avatar, before the title shows. But the second avatar, where you can see who has last commented, it shows a question mark avatar. Why is that? The people that are commenting have avatars too...
The new version is not released, yet.

Top Bottom