XF 1.5 Thread_View Sidebar?

Huskermax

So this is a screen shot of Thread View page. The top right ad (Wendys logo) is the ad that I have in the ad_sidebar_top template. So if you go to the main Forums page this ad fits nicely after I increased the size of the sidebar container in Style Properties.

Does the ad code in ad_sidebar_top show up in thread view? If that is the case how do I increase the width?

Firebug showed me this code:

.thread_view .sidebar {
text-align: center;
width: 360px;
}

Tried to add that to extra.css but it did not do anything. Do I need to edit the thread_view temp directly for this?
threadviewsidebar.webp

Refer back to our convo, I gave you special CSS to reduce just the thread view sidebar if you wanted too, you may need to remove that.

Could you please share the CSS to reduce just the sidebar width just on thread_view?
I'm curious if there is an easy way to have the sidebar be 250 px on forum_list and then reduce it to 160px on thread_view.

Could you please share the CSS to reduce just the sidebar width just on thread_view?
I'm curious if there is an easy way to have the sidebar be 250 px on forum_list and then reduce it to 160px on thread_view.

Code:
@media (min-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
{
   .thread_view .mainContainer
   {
      float: left;
      margin-right: -170px;
      width: 100%;
   }
   .thread_view .mainContent
   {
     margin-right: 170px;
   }
   .thread_view .sidebar
   {
     width: 160px;
     text-align: center;
   }
}

Not sure if this will help you with what you want, you would put this in extra.css template.

Top Bottom