thread_online and thread_view

Luxus

For the first time I noticed today that my threads have the content class "thread_online". Threads on xenforo.com have the content class "thread_view". Now I know why these thread alert icons doesn't show up because they show only up if the content class of a thread is "thread_view". And this is the CSS for these thread alert icons:

Code:
 .thread_view .threadAlerts .icon
{
float: right;
width: 16px;
height: 16px;
margin-left: 5px;
background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat -1000px -1000px;
}

.thread_view .threadAlerts .deletedAlert .icon { background-position: -64px -32px; }
.thread_view .threadAlerts .moderatedAlert .icon { background-position: -32px -16px; }
.thread_view .threadAlerts .lockedAlert .icon { background-position: -16px -16px; }

So why have my threads the content class "thread_online" and not "thread_view"?

There is no template named thread_online in the default software. That must be from an addon.
As always you are right. It's from the [DBTech] Users Viewing Thread addon. I need to customize the CSS for making thread alert icons work with the thread_online content class because I don't want to disable this addon.

Btw, I noticed either a Google or XenForo SEO fail, most likely a XenForo resource manager fail:

google.webp

Top Bottom