XF 2.1 Thread view: Sidebar showing below threads

rfc0001

I'm having an issue after upgrading to XF 2.1.0 that the widgets in the Thread View: Sidebar location are no longer shown to the right of the thread, but are shown below the thread. Is there a setting for this or is this a known issue?

Thanks, I just tried that, and I'm not able to repro with default style out of the box. I am using the default style, with minor customizations. I will need to go through my customizations and try to narrow down which one is misbehaving.

Was a bad auto-merge in the quick_reply_macros template (which I had modified to make the Preview button white and to the right of Attach Files instead of dark and to the right of Post reply for consistency with Preview button in other screens and since this functionality really isn't necessary 99% of the time). All good now 👍.

BTW, this is what my customization did - much simpler UI with same functionality and consistent with the thread_reply view :):

Two line change:
  1. Modify arg-showPreviewButton="{{ false }}"
  2. Add line to formButtonGroup-extra div (before </xf:contentcheck>):
    <xf:button class="button--link u-jsOnly" data-xf-click="preview-click" icon="preview" />

Last edited:
Top Bottom