XF 1.2 "Thread Status: not open for further replies" on Forum Category

Hi, I am working on a forum, but I am encountering some issues. Some people can see a category, while others can't - including myself. I am an administrator on the website, so I don't know why I should be having these issues.
This is what I am seeing:
L6ejgB8.png

I have no clue why though. I have all the viewing permissions for nodes, so why is this happening?

The screenshot is confusing as the text indicates there should be a thread visible.

Can you post a link to the page?
Is it visible to guests?

All I can suggest is you double check all node permissions.
You may also need to disable add-ons to rule out one of those being the cause of the problem.

The screenshot is confusing as the text indicates there should be a thread visible.

Can you post a link to the page?
Is it visible to guests?

All I can suggest is you double check all node permissions.
You may also need to disable add-ons to rule out one of those being the cause of the problem.
There should be a visible thread. I had someone that wasn't having the issue post it there.
The forum link is here.
And as for node permissions, i've given every user group full view permissions for this forum.

@Russ
@Brogan
Yes, i'm very sorry about that. I put in the request to buy the theme last night. I personally just prefer to test something first hand and see how it works before I spend money on it, as I have had unfortunate times where I have purchased themes and styles for sites which end up not being used. I'm very sorry for this misunderstanding, as I nor the site owner have any hopes to having any illegal/wrong content on the site; addons, styles, and all.

Once again, sorry to you Russ in particular. I have no intention of screwing you over.

[Edit] It's been purchased. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom